Introducing Genesys, a professional studio playout system at a fraction of the cost of existing systems, with features you have never seen before, but probably always wanted.
Features include ...
- Uses industry standard MySQL or MSSQL as database backbone, which provides reliability, speed and redundancy.
- The audio board can be anything from a Sound Blaster compatible card right up to a professional digital audio board. Genesys will make use of the capabilities of professional audio boards.
- Record and playback aptX, Mpeg-Layer II (MP2), Mpeg-Layer III (MP3) or uncompressed audio. Crossfade from a cart in one format to another with no problem.
- Individual pitch controls on every play channel.
- Cue up audio just like a professional CD player
- Use Cool Edit as an editor. Genesys adds extra functionality that allows you to bring in audio in all supported compressions (even MP2 and aptX) right into the editor.
- Voice Tracking uses audio ribbons with as many mixing points as you like.
- CD-Ripper built into the software.
- Multiple configurations. You can set up Genesys to primarily act as a touch screen quick fire system, or set up each playline to be a different radio station. It makes simulcasting and automated stations for DAB so cost effective.
The Genesys Log Generator will import music and spots from just about any package under the sun. Importing audio and logs from other systems is a breeze too!
You won't believe the pricing either! Please give us a call at Empirical, and we'll send you a demo disk, or even load Genesys on you PC for you to try out for 30 days.
The playout system for the 21st Century